Margarita Moscow mule… Copper Mules favorite drink for the summer!
Another refreshing and delicious drink coming from the Moscow Mule family is the Margarita Moscow mule. The classic Moscow mule is pretty simple… It is a mere combination of vodka and ginger beer. But for those who are looking for a bit more flavour in their mixology. We recommend checking out our different Moscow Mule recipes to check out a wide array of flavours.. to spice up them Copper Moscow Mule ;)
Tequila and ginger beer when fused together, can make a cocktail that tastes chilled, numbing and most enjoyable on any day of the summer. Thus, it is perhaps a royal treat to its lovers… Anyways, enough with the chit chat! Lets get into the ingredients of this oh so rare Moscow Mule Cocktail… “The Margarita Moscow Mule”
Few of the ingredients of the Margarita Moscow mule differ from the previous drinks. Since it is promoted as ginger beer, I like to try and use materials that retain its ginger taste!
So let's get into it…
1. 4 tablespoons of tequila
2. 2 tablespoons of freshly extracted lime juice.
3. 5 spoons picks of ginger beer.
4. Simple syrup of 1 or 2 tablespoon.
5. Rough salt for lining rim.
Guidelines of Preparation
1. Take a glass and add some fresh lime juice along with some coarse salt. Although it is advisable to have lime in advance as it is also used for garnishing purpose.
2. Add the tequila, simple syrup and lemon juice and ginger beer in a big glass and stir properly. A cocktail shaker can also be used.
3. Take 2/3 cups of ice and shake the liquid strongly. The shaking process should be done carefully since it contains the ginger beer, which has soda in it. The liquid will erupt out in case of improper shake.
4. Pour the cold liquid in a glass and add some more ice cubes to it to make it chilled.
5. Garnish the glass by using lime wedges and snap the glass to make it look more attractive.
6. We do recommend to use a Copper mug for this cocktail, but it can be used without. Copper Mugs always help bring out the spicy ginger in those authentic ginger beers. We would recommend the original classic copper mug, sold here.
And VOILA! .. Your summer drink is ready :) A Margarita Moscow mule is an ideal drink to spend summer evenings with friends and is enjoyable for most.
What’s your favourite Moscow Mule Cocktail? We at Copper Mules, would love to hear more about it! Leave a comment in the bit below or sign up to our weekly Copper Mules Newsletter...