Care and Cleaning
DAY TO DAY CLEANING
Because your copper drinkware is 100% copper with no liner or lacquer coating (on the inside), it can oxidize and tarnish. Not to worry, we’ve got you covered so can ENJOY your copper drinkware for YEARS to come! And, if you every have questions we are here to help. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call our Customer Service line at (737) 228-3322.
1. **Never Put In Your Dishwasher**
2. Never put hot liquids in your copper drinkware. It will make the lip and handle hot....ouch!
3. If you start to see dark spots on the inside of your copper, its just tarnish and is 100% natural.
Shining Method 1;
Use a copper polish like Wright's Copper Cream, Brillo Cameo, or Barkeepers Friend. The are ALL excellent!
- rinse your copper with warm water
- put small amount of cleaner on a damp sponge or cloth
- gently rub tarnished areas inside mug, usually 10-30 seconds
- only use cleaner/polish on interior of mug
- rinse thoroughly with water and dry immediately
Shining Method 2;
- 1 teaspoons of Salt
- 1 teaspoon of Lemon Juice
- Dissolve salt into Lemon Juice
- Proceed cleaning your copper with the same steps as ‘Method 1’
- Rinse thoroughly with water and dry immediately
Hope all this helps and we know you’re going to love your new purchase! If you haven't got one yet, have a look at our awesome mugs below.